- Feature Homes: Homes, properties, & other real estate in Westfield, Scotch Plains and Cranford and New Jersey with virtual tours, photos, and more. Serving Union County Real Estate.
- Market Snap Shot: Get This Week’s Local Market Conditions:
- Search All Local Listings: Search all Westfield, Scotch Plains and Cranford area MLS listings in New Jersey from real estate brokers
- National Listings Databases: Homes for sale in national American USA web site listings databases of properties
- New Construction: New homes for sale, new construction and newly built properties and real estate subdivisions
- Unique & Luxury Homes: Home buyers, find luxury homes, real estate, beach front properties, mansions, & acreage/land for sale on these top national & international listings web sites
- International Properties: Find international homes for sale on these international/global real estate web sites from Canada, Europe, France, Germany, UK, Great Britain, Spain, Italy, Asia, Africa, and beyond
REAL ESTATE TIPS
Financing Your Home >Financially Qualified
Most purchase agreements allow buyers to get out of the contract if they can’t qualify for a mortgage. If you are selling your home, be sure to get some reassurances before you make a commitment to buyers. Most contracts now require timely loan applications and pre-qualifying letters from the lender.
There is no way to be absolutely certain that buyers will be able to obtain financing. Real estate professionals will help buyers determine what they can afford and whether there are financing alternatives. They will also eliminate buyers who are not financially qualified. Training and experience enable them to resolve difficulties quickly to avoid wasting time.
Real Estate Trivia
Q What are the characteristics of classic Queen Anne architecture?
A Queen Anne homes are the most elaborate, romantic and feminine of all Victorian Homes.