FOR HOME SELLERS:
- Why Sellers Choose Susan Massa, CRS SRES ABR Broker: Why home sellers in Westfield, Scotch Plains and Cranford choose Susan Massa, CRS SRES ABR Broker
- Free Presentation: Free in-home listings presentation on marketing your Westfield, Scotch Plains and Cranford, in Union County New Jersey property
- Property Valuation: How much is your Westfield, Scotch Plains and Cranford home worth?
- What Did That Home Sell For?: What did that Westfield, Scotch Plains and Cranford, New Jersey property or other real estate sell for?
- FSBO: Selling your Westfield, Scotch Plains and Cranford real estate on your own?
REAL ESTATE TIPS
For Sale By Owner >Finding Buyers
When a home owner tries to sell “By Owner”, they commonly use two basic marketing techniques to advertise the property. They place a “For Sale” sign in the front yard and a classified ad in the local newspaper. When a seller lists their home with a professional real estate agent, however, a very sophisticated process is set in motion in order to facilitate the home sales transaction.
Real estate agents have a backlog of prospective buyers for the homes in their market. Through the Multiple Listing Service, the agent cooperates with other brokers in the area who will show your home to their prospective buyers. Professional real estate agents also combine direct mail, telephone calls, and specialized advertising techniques incorporating media such as the Internet, to reach the sales market. In this way we create activity on our listings that help them to sell quickly–and for the best price.
REAL ESTATE TRIVIA
Q In what area of the United States did the price of existing homes increase most dramatically in 2005?
A Phoenix, Arizona real estate recorded a 55.2 percent increase in home prices during 2005.